Don't even apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it.
Come build an empire within our fine, progressive company. We are in the Information Technology (IT) industry, but we don't hire backgrounds. We hire top producers.
Young or old, if you have the stuff, we'll know.
Must own a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
Sell IT services and packages to prospects and customers according to the go- to-market strategy.
This role is strictly commission based long term contract.
Within an assigned territory:
- Achieve growth through new business generation.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing business.
- Act as a mentor for less experienced team members.
2. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
On-target earnings (at highest commission rate)
After 12 months = $64,800.
After 24 months = $97,200.
After 36 months = $113,400.
- Earnings are uncapped.
- Accelerators on income after hitting 100%.
- 3-month ramp to full productivity.
3. WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB
This role will allow you to:
- Create and develop innovative solutions to complex and difficult client challenges.
- Gain fulfillment from helping clients improve their bottom lines.
- Learn new methods and use new tools that increase your personal competence.
- Work independently but enjoy consistent collaboration – leveraging emerging social/local/mobile approaches.
- Expand your knowledge of various industries.
- Challenge and stimulate your intellectual curiosity.
- Build your personal brand.
- Expand the breadth and depth of your professional network and your reputation within that network.
4. WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
70% - selling
- Develop, Improve and follow our sales process.
- Maintain accurate sales reports.
- Become a trusted advisor with clients by learning their businesses, challenges, and risks.
- Propose and progress to close the appropriate solutions for clients.
- Employ negotiation tactics to maximize price and profitability.
- Work to improve client contact relationships and expand reach within clients to other buying centers. The goal here is to increase clients’ retention.
- Work within the assigned territory, resource and budget constraints.
20% - Accounts management
- Manage and track clients’ satisfaction.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.